For our client in Schiphol, who imports flowers, we are looking for people to take care & prepare the orders.
Flexible Human Services has already been a partner in the international recruitment market for 20 years. The company, which started as a small team in 2002, has grown and developed into a professional organisation employing more than 2000 temporary workers in over 150 companies every day. With innovative systems, in-depth knowledge and a working method that meets the most rigorous standards. We are familiar with hiring temporary workers and secondments in the logistics, manufacturing, food and technical industries.
Duties include picking and preparing flowers in boxes for shipment. Picking orders is done using a hand scanner and according to lists.
The company works 3 shifts, 7 days a week.
The temperature in the room is between 2 and 5 degrees.
For this we are looking for someone who:
- has experience in a similar position;
- wants to work for a longer period of time;
- has experience in preparing orders and using an electric pallet truck;
- has a sense of responsibility, is well organised;
- can work well in a team;
- have a clean criminal record (work is carried out in an airport environment);
- has no contraindications for working in a cold environment;
- is fluent in English or Dutch;
- bonuses for evening and night work, for Saturday - 150%, for Sunday - 200%;
- double room for couples;
- weekly payments;
- free travel to work (bicycle, electric bike or car);
- additional bonuses for colleagues' travel to work (up to €100 per week);
- health insurance and social guidance;
- the possibility to attend free language courses;
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.