For our client in Sassenheim engaged in food production, we are looking for people to fill the position of machine operator.
Flexible Human Services has been a partner in the international labor placement market for 20 years. The company, which started as a small team in 2002, has grown and developed into a professional organization employing more than 2,000 temporary workers in more than 150 companies every day. With innovative systems, thorough knowledge and a work method that meets the requirements of the most stringent standards. We are well known for hiring temporary workers and secondments in the logistics, manufacturing, food and technical industries.
- supervision and control of the production line
- checking delivered products for quality accuracy
- operation of equipment in accordance with guidelines
- applying and adjusting the dimensions of a given product
- efficient and appropriately qualitative production, according to established standards
- working in two shifts
For this we are looking for someone who:
- speaks English or Dutch to a communicative degree
- is available for a minimum of 6 months or longer
- has no contraindications to working in low temperatures (+/- 5 degrees)
- has experience in the offered position (an asset)
- guarantee of hours
- for couples double room
- no age rate from 20 years
- weekly payment
- free transport to work
- health insurance and care of Polish coordinator
- opportunity to participate in free language training
Check out the video if you want to learn more about this job:De Menken Keuken
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.