We are looking for employees interested in working on the golf course in various locations in the Netherlands.
Flexible Human Services has been active as a partner in international work placement for 15 years. In 2002, it began as a small, close-knit team and developed into a professional organisation that places roughly 2000 temporary employees into workplaces at more than 150 businesses each day. Our systems are innovative, we have well-founded expertise, and we work according to the highest standards. We know all the ins and outs of temporary work placement and secondment in the agricultural, logistics, production, food, and technical sectors.
Our philosophy has remained unchanged throughout the years. In addition to work, we provide our temporary employees a home with proper housing, assistance, safe transport, educational options, and insurance plans. As it turns out, this works well for the employee, the client, and the environment. It turns people into happier, more productive, and all-around better company.
- Caring for plants, pruning trees and shrubs,
- Experience with lawn mowers.
For this we are looking for someone who:
- has experience in greenery;
- has the ability to cut grass with a lawn mower;
- has a category B driving license;
- organizes his working time well;
- learns quickly;
- has a good command of English or Dutch;
- is motivated to work.
- Diverse work with a development perspective in a dynamically developing company;
- Certain hours;
- Remuneration in accordance with the client's CAO;
- Weekly payment;
- Opportunity to develop and gain valuable professional experience;
- An apartment that meets the SNF standards in the vicinity of the workplace;
- Collective insurance;
- The care of the Polish coordinator;
- Possibility to participate in free language training.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.