For our client in Zoeterwoude, we are looking for machine operators producing vegetarian products. For people without experience, we offer training, for experienced people we offer high rates. Flexible Human Services has been a partner on the international job placement market for 19 years. The company, which was established as a small team in 2002, has developed and transformed into a professional organization employing over 2,000 temporary workers every day in over 150 companies. With innovative systems, thorough knowledge and a working method that meets the most stringent standards. We know the hiring of temporary workers and secondments in the logistics, production, food and technical sectors.
Thanks to your technical knowledge, identify (future) problems and offer the right solution together with the technical department. You are ready to take responsibility and ensure the optimal maintenance of your machine. In addition, you will be closely involved in the development of procedures for new products. In a growing organization, you help create new products using modern and innovative machines.
You are responsible for the optimal functioning, replenishment and operation of modern production machines in the semi-finished product preparation department. Part of your job is also setting up machines and then running a trial run before starting production. In addition, you ensure the correct supply of ingredients, which are partially automatically transported through the factory. You also carry out quality checks, in accordance with the rules of hygiene, on the manufactured product. You focus on process and efficiency improvement. By setting up, checking, modifying and continuously adjusting the machines, you ensure an optimal result within the strict customer product standards.
For this we are looking for someone who:
- has experience in a similar position, preferably in the food industry;
- wants to work for a longer period of time;
- has technical procedural knowledge;
- has a sense of responsibility, is well organized;
- can work well in a team;
- knows HACCP regulations and safety and hygiene rules;
- has no contraindications for working in a cold environment;
- is fluent in English or Dutch.
- stable employment in a dynamically developing company;
- remuneration in accordance with the customer's CAO;
- weekly payment;
- the opportunity to develop and gain valuable professional experience;
- accomodation meeting SNF standards;
- medical insurance;
- the opportunity to participate in free language training;
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.