For our client in Lissebroek, exporting flower bulbs, we are looking for machine operators (bulb packing).
Flexible Human Services has already been a partner in the international recruitment market for 20 years. The company, which started as a small team in 2002, has grown and developed into a professional organisation employing more than 2000 temporary workers in over 150 companies every day. With innovative systems, in-depth knowledge and a working method that meets the most rigorous standards. We are familiar with hiring temporary workers and secondments in the logistics, manufacturing, food and technical industries.
- operating the machine and supervising the work on the machine
- efficient production , to the required quality standards
- checking quality of products
- following the relevant instructions and safety procedures
- maintaining order in the workplace
For this we are looking for someone who:
- has experience in operating machinery
- speaks English or Dutch to a communicative degree (preferred)
- is available for a minimum of 4 months or longer
- is flexible and willing to work shifts
- guaranteed hours
- double room for couples
- no age rate from 20 years
- weekly payments
- free transport to work
- extra bonuses for transporting colleagues to work (up to €100 per week)
- health insurance and care of our coordinator
- opportunity to participate in free language course
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.