For our client in Rijnsburg, a carrot sorting company, we are looking for production employees.
Flexible Human Services has already been a partner in the international recruitment market for 20 years. The company, which started as a small team in 2002, has grown and developed into a professional organization employing more than 2000 temporary workers in over 150 companies every day. With innovative systems, in-depth knowledge and a working method that meets the most rigorous standards. We are familiar with hiring temporary workers and secondments in the logistics, manufacturing, food and technical industries.
- work on the production line
- quality control
For this we are looking for someone who:
- is available for extended periods
- is a fast learner
- is highly motivated
- has a good knowledge of English or Dutch language
- has experience in the agrarian sector (desirable)
- guaranteed hours
- double room for couples
- no age rate from 19 years
- weekly payments
- free transport to work
- extra bonuses for transporting colleagues to work (up to €100 per week)
- health insurance and care of our coordinator
- opportunity to participate in free language course
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.